Best Verizon iPhone Bad ESN Checker [Fast Results]
It is very disappointing if you can’t use your iPhone because it is blacklisted. But there is the way out. You can use bad ESN checker for Verizon iPhone and get such info very quickly. If you need to find out if your iPhone is reported to the police as lost or stolen use another good service.
This service supports any iPhone model locked to Verizon US network. Verizon has two networks – GSM and CDMA. GSM uses IMEI number and CDMA uses MEID/ESN number. This checker supports both IMEI and ESN and won’t be problems with the results.
Here below you will find out how to find IMEI number (the same way is for ESN locating).
There are two proven ways to get the IMEI code. The first one is quick: go to Setting – General – About and scroll down till you see the IMEI (15 digits). The second one even quicker: dial *#06# and you will see 15 digits on the Verizon iPhone home screen which will be your IMEI code.
Make sure you provide the correct IMEI as it is really very important. You won’t get results providing the wrong IMEI
It is highly recommended to read important notes first before placing an order.
Verizon iPhone blacklist checker supports any iPhone model: 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS/3G
Make sure you provide the correct IMEI.
Read carefully Terms and Services before placing an order.
Verizon iPhone blacklist checker doesn’t support iPhone which was replaced or sent to Apple Care or Technical Service devices.
Results of iPhone blacklisted status usually apply fast during business hours – 9 AM – 6 PM PST, Monday – Friday. No turnaround time guaranteed.
How to place an Order
Now when you found IMEI and read Important Notes you could place an order right now. Here are the steps that will help you to make it fast.
1. Put the IMEI number and email in the order form.
2. Click the Submit! button and make a payment on PayPal. There is not a problem if you don’t have PayPal account as you can use the option “I don’t have PayPal account” and provide details of your credit/debit card which will be protected by PayPal service.
3. When the payment will be done you will receive email with your Order ID. This email means that the payment was done and your order was accepted. Your IMEI will be sent directly to the Apple servers and from this moment order can’t be canceled and refunded.
4. In minutes you will receive the second email with the results like:
Where Blacklisted means that your device was blocked by Verizon carrier and clean means you can easily unlock your clean iPhone or sell it for much higher price than the blacklisted one.
6. If there won’t be emails from us, please check spam/junk folder as it may come there or contact our support team and our representatives are always glad to help you.