FREE iCloud Blacklist Checker [Lost / Stolen]
Free iCloud Blacklist Checker that also supports lost and stolen iPhones is the perfect method to find out if it is possible to remove iCloud lock or not on the smartphone.
It is important to note that this blacklist checker does not activate iCloud lock, does not remove it, does not unblock or unlock your iPhone. It only finds information about the handset. The Find My iPhone must be enabled on the smartphone you are checking otherwise you will not get results about the IMEI status.
How to Use FREE iCloud Blacklist Checker [Lost / Stolen]
1. Like, Share, tweet or G+ us to use the service for free.
2. Enter IMEI and email. Please make sure you provide the correct information. Find IMEI by entering *#06# or going to General – About in Settings menu.
3. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to contact list to make sure the email with results will appear in your inbox folder and not in SPAM.
4. The results are delivered from 9 am to 6 pm PST Monday through Friday.
5. You will receive one of the following results:
Find My iPhone ON – Clean IMEI.
Find My iPhone ON – Lost / Stolen IMEI.
No results if Find My iPhone is off.
If your IMEI is clean you can easily order iCloud lock remove for all iPhone models. This is a safe, fast and guaranteed service that does not void Apple warranty and easily bypasses the iCloud lock.