Sprint iPhone Unpaid Bills and Bad ESN Checker
If you have Sprint iPhone and need to unlock it first it is recommended to check it’s blacklist status. Here is a service that help to find if your Sprint device has unpaid bills or bad ESN (now it calls MEID).
Also if you used unlock before but failed use this checker and try to find the reason of the failure. This checker will show financial eligibility or blacklist status. Here are result samples below:
Result: Device BARRED (Unpaid Bills)
Result: Device LOST or STOLEN
- Sprint iPhone bad ESN checker supports any iPhone model: 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S
- Check IMEI twice before submit. It has to be correct.
- Read carefully Terms and Services.
- Sprint iPhone which was replaced or sent to Apple Care or Technical Service devices is not supported by this checker.
- Average delivery time is 1-5 minutes but no turnaround time guaranteed.
How to place an Order to Check Unpaid Bills on Sprint
It is easy to place order. All you need is to provide IMEI number of the phone.
1. Put the IMEI/ESN number and email address in the order form.
2. Click the Submit! button and make a payment using PayPal.
3. When the payment will go through you will receive email with personal Order ID. After which your IMEI will be sent directly to the Sprint servers. From this moment order can’t be canceled.
4. In minutes you will receive the second email with the results shown above.
6. Check spam/junk folder or contact our support team if there will be no results.