How to Check iCloud Lost iPhone Mode Using Distant Service
You can check iCloud lost iPhone mode using the new online service that supports most smartphone models, including iPhone 7S, 7, 6S, 6, 5S, 5. This checker helps you to further bypass Activation Lock. It answers the question whether your iPhone is clean and ready for bypassing or reported as stolen / lost and not eligible for this other service.
About the Service
Note: Please note that iCloud lost phone message is everything you will get. This particular service does not unlock or unblock your iPhone. It does not bypass iCloud Lock option. It cannot remove or activate iCloud lock.
The checker works only on iPhones with Find My iPhone option enabled. If this feature is disabled you will get Not Found answer and no refund. You have to make sure that Find My iPhone is on before applying for the service.
How to Check iCloud Lost iPhone Mode
1. Make sure Find My iPhone is enabled on the iPhone you want to check.
2. Provide your IMEI [you can get this number in Settings app or by dialing *#06#].
3. Provide your email address.
4. Read and agree to Terms and Conditions before ordering.
5. You will receive one of the following results:
- Find My iPhone ON – Clean IMEI
- Find My iPhone ON – Lost / Stolen IMEI
6. In case you do not receive an email from us, please look in your SPAM folder. You are advised to add [email protected] to your contact list.
Results are usually delivered from 9 am to 6 pm PST Monday through Friday.
About Activation Lock
iOS 7 and iOS 10 protects users by storing their Apple ID / password on Apple server. This feature is enabled automatically after Find My iPhone is enabled on the device. In order to bypass iCloud lock you should enter the original user ID and password. Still it is possible to bypass the protection using the Find My iPhone remove service that supports only clean IMEI and does not work on stolen / lost smartphones.