Check if iPhone is Blacklisted / Blocked [Any Network]
From this moment everyone can check iPhone if it is blacklisted or clean worldwide. It is very important because most carriers refuse to unlock barred iPhone or do unlock but for much higher price than for clean models. Here is worldwide iPhone blacklist checker you can use to get such info.
Note: This service doesn’t show the network. You can use iPhone original network checker to get such info.
There is no need to wait hours for the results. Just provide the IMEI number of iPhone and the email to deliver results to you. You will find out if your iPhone is blacklisted or not in minutes.
It is very easy to find the IMEI number. There are two proven ways to get the IMEI code. The first one is quick: go to Setting – General – About and scroll down till you see the IMEI (15 digits). The second one even quicker: dial *#06# and you will see 15 digits on the iPhone home screen which will be your IMEI code.
Note: Make sure you provide the correct IMEI as it is really very important. You won’t get results providing the wrong IMEI.
It is highly recommended to read important notes first before placing an order.
Worldwide iPhone blacklist checker supports most networks to check except the following:
- doesn’t check SFR iPhone blocked status;
- doesn’t check KTF iPhone blacklisted status (Korea);
- doesn’t check SKT iPhone blocked status (Korea);
- doesn’t check T-Mobile iPhone blacklisted status;
- doesn’t check Verizon iPhone bad IMEI status;
- doesn’t check Australian carriers for the blacklisted status;
If your iPhone is locked to one of the described above networks just follow the link and you will be redirected to the service that checks blacklisted status of your iPhone.
Make sure you provide the correct IMEI.
Read carefully Terms and Services before placing an order.
Worldwide iPhone blacklist checker doesn’t support iPhone which was replaced or sent to Apple Care or Technical Service devices.
Results of iPhone blacklisted status usually apply fast during business hours – 9 AM – 6 PM PST, Monday – Friday. No turnaround time guaranteed.
How to Place Order
Now when you found IMEI and read Important Notes you could place an order right now. Here are the steps that will help you to make it fast.
1. Put the IMEI number and email in the order form.
2. Click the Submit! button and make a payment on PayPal. There is not a problem if you don’t have PayPal account as you can use the option “I don’t have PayPal account” and provide details of your credit/debit card which will be protected by PayPal service.
3. When the payment will be done you will receive email with your Order ID. This email means that the payment was done and your order was accepted. Your IMEI will be sent directly to the Apple servers and from this moment order can’t be canceled and refunded.
4. In minutes you will receive the second email with the results like:
Model: Apple iPhone 5S (A1453)
Model: Apple iPhone 6 Plus (A1522)
Country: United States
Blacklisted By: Verizon Wireless
Blacklisted On: 2015-06-09 03:08:02.0
Blacklisted Country: United States
Model: Apple iPhone 5 (A1429)
Blacklisted By: Sprint
Blacklisted On: 2014-01-24 06:05:55.0
Blacklisted Country: United States
Blst. Removed By: Sprint
Blst. Removed On: 2014-01-27 06:09:30.0
Blst. Removed Country: United States
Note: This is not unlocking package. This service checks IMEI only.
Where Blacklisted means that your device was blocked by the carrier and clean – you can easily unlock your clean iPhone or sell it for much higher price than blacklisted one.
6. If there won’t be emails from us, please check spam/junk folder as it may come there or contact our support team and our representatives are always glad to help you.